Saturday 19 December 2015

Restock Update!

1 January

When the shop reopens in January I will launch my new lines of hair and facial care products.  I've been posting pictures of shampoo bars for a while now, but the four formulas available will be Blucalyptus, Cafe Mint, A&A, and Creamy Thai.  All four are formulated for slightly different hair types, but great for most!

Also available will be my regular solid conditioning bars as well as my Stellar conditioner bars formulated specifically for colour treated hair.  Menhadi will be back in stock as well as an all new 8 ounce bottle of creamy rinse out conditioner.

Several new salt bars will be available in a new 'handier' size for kitchen sink side use!

I'm super proud to launch my facial care line which includes my green tea and rose oil-free lotion for problem skin.  It soothes, calms, and reduces redness.  Also available will be an oily skin gel cream, and herbal eye serum, a foaming face wash for sensitive and aggravated skin, and a beautiful super emollient skin cream with sunflower oil.

Several soaps will be available and restocked, including Lavender Cream and a much requested SUPER XL tube of Nataraja Healing Heel Balm will be available in limited quantities!

15 January

I will launch my Limited Edition Valentine's Day products on the 15th!  My super best selling grab bags will once again be available.  I'm switching things up, they'll no longer be just 'samplers' but instead include some limited edition items.  The theme of the Valentine's bags are super cute!

There will be a super amazing Valentine's salt bar, my Lovely in Lace bars, and my Whipped Dream bar, and my super amazing Cioccolato Orchidea bar which I must admit is super gorgeous.  I'm also releasing an all new Friendship bar.  Same beautiful colours and scent, all new formula and size!  Also coming will be a mildly exfoliating pineapple bar and a girlie and sweet fruit scented shave bar.

GGA2, my men's inspired line with exclusive manlier packaging will also launch mid January.  Available will be a soothing after shave lotion, a carrot face cream, an eye serum, scrub, as well as several new shave bars and a limited round shave bar.  They're harder to make and get out of a round mould as the formula is softer at cure!

I'll also be adding to my regular facial line.  My White Lychee cream is super emollient and full of antioxidants.  I'll have a beautiful new anti-puffiness eye serum in a roller.

Make sure you keep an eye on my Instagram, @glitterandgratitude for sneak peeks and as always, if you have a request, let me know!  I love to hear what you're thinking, my goal is to help and heal YOU!

With glitter and gratitude,
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment