Saturday 23 January 2016

GGA Weekend Update

--I'm feeling a bit better.  It's been slow going, but keeping busy has been helping.  I do find myself running down much easier, though, which makes keeping busy counter productive...

--The men's launch went well!  I'm available to answer any questions you have about ingredients, scents (there are none), etc!

--My first round of custom formulated creams are on their way out.  I had a blast talking to A and D to get their formulas exactly right.  It was a challenge to research oils and botanicals!

--This weekend I'm finishing up my liquid soap.  It's a hot process liquid soap formula with the same ingredients as my solid soap base, lots of follicle loving avocado!  They'll be available in 8 ounce bottles on the 1st.

--Also this weekend I'm starting my first batch of cream soap.  It's a lot like making a liquid soap, but the end result is a luscious cream.  I'm hoping to make a couple cream versions of some of my solid best sellers!

No comments:

Post a Comment